How to Use iAPFree to Get In-App Purchase for Free
iAPFree is one of the best tweaks that you can use to enable app features that are usually only available making in-app purchases. This way, you can try every single feature on an app completely FREE before having to make any actual purchase.
iAPFree is mostly used to unlock features present in gaming apps, so for instance, if you want to find out or try any particular feature within a game, it will be the perfect solution.
iAPFree is available for use on most iOS devices and you can install it through Cydia. This means that your device needs to be jailbroken in order to use iAPFree. If you are not familiar with jailbreaking, this is simply a process in which some of the system settings on the device are changed to provide further capabilities. If you are a beginner, you may want to find a little more information about tools like evasi0n, Redsn0w or Pangu in order to jailbreak your device. If you have a device that has been already jailbroken, you’re almost there already.
Here’s the step-by-step process of installing and getting iAPFree working on your device:
1. On your jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod touch open Cydia. You will first need to add some sources to succesfully get iAPFree running.
2. Once Cydia opens, tap on the Manage section and then go to Sources, now tap Edit at the right top of the application and then Add to the left. There are several sources that you can use, so do not worry if you find any other tutorials making use of a different source. You will see a text box, and here you can type in “http://cydia.crazydoraemon.com/”, “http://sinfuliphonerepo.com/” or “http://repo.insanelyi.com/” as the sources you will install iAPFree from. Finally tap on Add Source and confirm it.
3. Now, from the source you just added, you need to search “iAPFree” by browsing this list, or just by typing it in. Once you see it, just tap on it and install it. You need to make sure that the iAPFree plugins are installed as well, specially the Core Plugin. You can check this by opening the iAPFree icon that will show now within your apps.
4. Now, with everything running, you can go and install any game. You will be able to use all features without having to make in-app purchases.
The gameplay and other aspects of the games will remain the same. The only difference is that now everytime you have to buy items or features, it will “pretend” to make the actual purchase. But you will be able to use them right away for free.
iAPFree Compatibility List
Unfortunately, not every single game out there is supported. Online games that require access to their servers to play with other people usually are not supported. Other than those, most titles should be able to run with no problem.
Here are few of apps that are supported by iAPFree:
- Blood & Glory (Blood and Glory)
- Call of Mini: Double Shot
- Death Rally
- GT Racing
- Hearts Multiplayer HD
- Infinity Blade 2
- Ice Rage
- Japan Life
- Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
- Pinball Arcade
- Sport Illustrated Swimsuit 2012
- Shopping Cart Hero 3
- Urban Crime
In case you have any issues, remember that more titles can be added in time, you just need to keep iAPFree and your repositories up to date.